Wednesday, August 14, 2013

BLOG

If this is your first time visiting this site, I'd suggest you start reading from the beginning (February). If you have time, I'd encourage you to read previous blog posts to understand what control infertility has had over my life, and how it may have affected how I treat those around me.

Over the past 6 months I decided to document emotions, feelings, thoughts, hopes, dreams, and pressures that go along with infertility.

The posts that I have written are very honest, raw, and at times very hopeless. While I am not a hopeless person, infertility made me feel this way. If you have questions or comments, I would enjoy hearing feedback.

Thank you, Heather

1 comment:

  1. This time, we got the following crossword puzzle clue : Tempered by experience that also known as Tempered by experience 5 letters . First, we gonna look for more hints to the Tempered by experience crossword puzzle . Then we will collect all the require information and for solving Tempered by experience crossword . In the final, we get all the possible answers for the this crossword puzzle definition. Older partner? ,
    More likely to mouth off ;
    What you get as you grow older ;

    Solution 5 letters: WISER
    for more information please enter :
    http://mordo-crosswords-solution.blogspot.com/2013/10/tempered-by-experience-tempered-by.html

    ReplyDelete